Friday, June 24, 2011

Time is flying!

It's getting closer. Jordan is leaving for Haiti in a matter of hours and it's starting to hit me that in a little over a month, I will be leaving as well. I'm still praying for finances and I know the Lord has it under control, so as always I have to remind myself that God's reality is not mine. I am excited about what God is doing. I just got back from a short trip to Charlotte, NC to minister to inner city children and was so blown away and blessed by what God did. I think that trip was just a small preview into what God is going to do in my life this summer. So much has happened in the last week and I haven't had ANY time to process. I am about to go CRAZY! I definitely need to get some time away with the Lord and talk about all that has and is happening.

I hope this finds you well and I ask that you would continue to pray. Know that God is doing AWESOME things and I am so excited and grateful for all of you and your participation and partnership in this trip!

Love, Ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment