Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Plane ticket: ✔

Today I bought my plane ticket. I was stressing out trying to make sure that I got things exactly like I wanted them and in my timing. I learned my lesson. My timing is not always the Lord's and he has much better plans. I was able to get a cheaper flight, (praise the Lord) with less layover time! I am so excited!

Rather than leaving on Aug. 3... I am now leaving on Aug. 6! It worked out better that way anyway! I am so excited about my trip! God has really been doing some awesome stuff in my heart to prepare me for this, I can't wait to see what else he has in store!

As most of you know, I'm still raising support for food/travel while I'm there! You can donate via Paypal on the right side of this page (you do not need a paypal account to donate!) You guys have been so generous and I am so blessed by all you've done! I love you all!

Ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment