Thursday, August 4, 2011

In awe! (2 days!)

This past week home has been the most amazing week for me. I have been so incredibly blessed in so many ways. I have laughed like never before, I have cried, I have made steps that have without a doubt changed my entire life. I know that all of this has been preparation for what's to come.

Only two days. It feels unreal to even say that. I can't believe that I am about to do this. All night last night during prayer, I just kept laughing and saying "we're really doing this, aren't we?" I just can't wrap my mind around it. I've pretty much dreamed about this my whole life, I just never thought it a possibility.

I just want to say, I have seen the Father provide in ways that I cannot explain to you. Not only financially, but spiritually and emotionally. He has done some major healing in my heart and that has been worth far more than anything else. Today was just kind of the cap on all of that and I feel so released to walk forward on this adventure. His timing is so perfect! I am so excited!

Mostly, I just wanted to encourage you guys today that whatever God is bringing you through, there is a glorious outcome at the end. It's been said a million times, but today I sit in awe because I see it's truth in so many ways. I am so grateful for his unbelievable and amazing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment