Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's finally here!

It's finally here. Needless to say, I'm over here about to hyperventilate. I can't tell if it's excitement or just shock. I feel like everything got here so quickly, yet, it also felt entirely too slow.

So, today I will meet with a few of my girl's from college group and then I will head to the airport! Once again, I want to say THANK YOU to every single person who has supported me throughout all of this. I love you all and I continue to desire that support. Keep me in your thoughts as I go on this adventure! (Oh and don't forget you can still donate to my trip at www.gofundme.com/ashlininisrael ) ;) haha!

I am excited about what's happening and I can't wait to land tomorrow! I will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible!

Here's to another summer adventure! It's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment